Data Care (U) Ltd, using its experience accrued over a period of time in solution provision has developed a web based Performance Management System tailored for environments involving multiple projects. The Project Management Information System (ProMISE) has a number of modules designed to fit in all aspects of an ideal project.
The web-enabled ProMise is offered as a service (SAAS) running on the Data Care servers or as a software installed on the clients servers.
- ProMise – HRMIS:
This module handles the life cycle of the staff members in an organisation. From recruitment of a staff member to Deployment, Time and attendance, Payroll, Benefits management, Assessment and Termination. Capacity development programs are also included. The module is linked with the online solicitation for jobs that are posted to the public once jobs are advertised.
- ProMise – Solicitation Module:
This module provides an organisation to advertise for services and goods.
- ProMise – Contact Mailer module:
This is a tool that organizations use to send information to their suppliers.
- ProMise – Grants Module:
This handles the life-cycle of grants. From the call for concepts or expression of interest to receiving proposals and then awarding contracts or memorandum of understanding. This module captures the workplans, budgets, disbursements and accountability information.
- ProMise – Contracts Management:
This module holds information on the consultants and their CV. The deliverables and milestones are also set in the system. Once the consultant delivers, the supervisor is able to download the report and review accordingly. This module also caters for Contract evaluation of consultants. The system generates a certificate of completion and a payment note once the evaluation is complete.
- ProMise – Workflow Module:
Inherits the organisation structure (organogram) and reporting routes to work flow documents and tasks. Depending on the authorization level, the system forwards the documents and processes to the next level of approval.
- ProMise – Documenter module:
This is used by the organisation to record minutes and connect them to the overole organisation work plan. Tasks are agreed upon and assigned to the team members. Once these tasks are completed, and the system updated, the documenter generates a minutes set indicating the status of the activities. The module is integrated with the organisation calendar and email alerts with options of sms to phones.
- ProMise – Asset Manager:
Captures information on suppliers, items supplied and the staff member who is responsible for the organisation items. The module includes depreciation calculation and easy links with finance systems.
- M&E Module
This provides the user with an option of creating an M&E framework depending on the structure of the project. Indicators are also defined by the user and the data collection tools are created and linked to indicators for the process. Secondary data resources are also catered for. Organizations can also setup sub-grantees or other organizations to provide data that will be aggregated for the high level reporting.
- Efficiency. Promise ERP system eliminates repetitive processes and greatly reduces the need to manually enter information. The system also streamlines business processes and makes it easier and more efficient for companies to collect data.
- Integrated Information.Instead of having data distributed throughout a number of separate databases, ProMise ERP enables all information is now located in a single location. Data is also kept consistent and up-to-date.
- ProMISe ERP software helps make reporting easier and more customizable. With improved reporting capabilities, an organisation can respond to complex data requests more easily
- Customer Service. Sales and customer service people can interact with customers better and improve relationships with them, through faster, more accurate access to customers’ information and history.
- ProMISe improves the accuracy, consistency and security of data. Restrictions to data can also be enhanced.